he OEL8000II is a comprehensive tank-gauging and leak-detection system that can simultaneously monitor product levels, water levels, temperatures and leaks in up to 8 tanks.
With advanced technology and enhanced features, the OEL8000II is suitable for a variety of gauging and leak-detection applications.
The OEL8000II accepts up to 44 of OMNTEC’s Bright Eye (BX-Series) sensors for distinguishing product from water or for simply detecting the presence of liquid.
A distinct advantage of Bright Eye sensors is that they are networked and utilize 4-wire buss technology. This system does not require sensor or probe input modules, bringing ease to the ordering and installation process.
A built-in microprocessor gives each sensor the ability to identify itself and its location, which is displayed along with alarm conditions on the OEL8000II’s 4-line by 40-character backlit LCD display.
With OMNTEC’s proven reliability, the OEL8000II offers a comprehensive and user-friendly system, which includes continuous in-tank leak detection (CITLD) as an upgrade option.Features
- Accepts up to 8 magnetostrictive probes
- Accepts up to 44 Bright Eye sensors
- Sensors networked using state-of-the-art 4-wire buss technology
- 4 RS-232 ports
- 1 RS-485 port
- Fax/modem capability
- 4-line by 40-character backlit LCD display
- Accepts up to 6 interface boards
- Flash prom technology
- Compatible with OMNTECPC remote tankinventory monitoring
- Battery-backed memory
- Requires no leak-sensor modules
- CITLD upgradable
- Modus upgradable
- E-mail capability when using IB-NET-2
- UL-listed, CUL-listed, CE-listed
- 100-240 Vac ± 10 % 50/60 Hz 50 watts
Power to Sensors
- 12 Vdc @ 125 mA max
Power to Probe
- 28 Vdc
- Display: 4-line by 40-character backlit LCD
- Audible alarm: 85 dB piezoelectric horn
- Printer: 36-character thermal
- Key pad: 20-key oil-resistant tactile
- System status: 3 LEDS (OK, fault, alarm)
- 120 Vac @ 5 amp resistive SPDT, 24 maximum
- 12 Vdc
- 14,400 baud
- 20° F to 140° F
- -7° C to 60° C
- UL Listed
- CUL Listed