Model 351 High Frequency Pulse Generator
The Single or Dual Output High Frequency Pulse Generator is a photo electric device used to provide two output signals proportional to unit volume while maintaining a mechanical meter-to-register link.
Signal outputs are electrically 90 degree out-of-phase and are used primarily for pulse security.
Although designed for use in meter proving, the Dual Phase generator can be used on any application requiring a high resolution signal indicating throughput or rate of flow.Features
- Converts mechanical rotation into electrical pulses
- Adapts to most meters
- Self-contained, optical encoder module
- Explosion-proof and weather tight (1/2" conduit)
- No calibration adjustment required
- Temperature: -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Long Distance operation
- Low output impedance
- Low torque and low speed
- Open collector indexing output provides one pulse per revolution