The Numatics Series LC slides provide cost-effective light-duty guided linear motion in pneumatic cylinder applications.
The external cylinder is mounted rigidly to the cross body that drives the tool plate. The tool plate motion is guided by two hardened linear rods, which are supported by engineered plastic polymer bushings. The Numatics Series LC is suitable for analytical and diagnostic equipment, winemaking, automotive, bottling, and biofuels applications.Features
- Hardcoat anodized aluminum body for long service life
- Stainless-steel air cylinder body and rod for corrosion resistance
- Alignment coupler has 360 degrees of float to eliminates cylinder side-loading
- Low-friction plastic polymer bushings for optimal performance
- Standard with magnetic piston; available with optional position sensing