The 8130 Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) collects and transmits data from field instruments to a central system, such as FuelsManager®, host DCS or PLCs. All information obtained can be used for inventory, alarm, control and automation.
- Supply - 110-120 Vac or 200-240 Vac @ 50/60 Hz or 18-36 Vdc
- Consumption - 50 VA max @ 110/220 Vac (500 mA), 20 VA max @ 24 Vdc
Operating Temperature Range
- -40° to +158° F (-40° to +70° C)
- FM - Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D T3C (with optional NEMA 4 enclosure required)
- CSA - Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D (with optional NEMA 4 enclosure required)