Model 6 Basket Strainers and Bag Filters offer complete customization based on your application’s exact specifications.
The Model 6 single bag filter housings can be used for 100 gallon per minute flow rates and are available in two bag sizes and pressure ratings.
The Model 6 Strainers are available in 304 or 316 stainless steel, and carbon steel housings.
Model 6 Filter Housing
Single bag filter housings provide technologically advanced filtration capabilities for industrial water, coolant, chemicals, and fluid treatment applications.
Whether the application requires the filtration of city water, wastewater, food, beverages, or machine tool coolants, single basket strainers provide state-of-the-art filtration in various sizes and flow rates.
Model 6 Basket Strainer and Bag Filters
Rosedale Products’ Model 6 Basket Strainers and Model 6 Bag Filters are available in two sizes and pressure ratings.
Additionally, the covers can be easily removed without special tools, and the basket or bag is easily cleaned or replaced.Features
- Model 6 Filter Housing
- Maximum flow rate of 100 GPM
- Model 6-18 accepts size 8 filter bags
- Model 6-30 accepts size 9 filter bags
- Clamp or eye-bolt lid
- Maximum 3" NPT connections
- ASME Code option available
- Model 6 Basket Strainer and Bag Filters
- Low pressure drops
- Covers are O-ring sealed
- Carbon Steel, or Stainless Steel (304 or 316) construction for housings
- All housings are electropolished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale
- Adjustable-height legs, standard
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR, FKM, PTFE
- ASME code stamp available
- Two pressure ratings: 150 or 300 psi
- Three basket depths: 12, 18, or 30 inches (nominal)
- Eyenut Cover
- Clamp Cover
- 18” or 30”
- 1” Female NPT
- 1-1/2” Female NPT
- 2” Female NPT
- 3” Female NPT
- Bottom, Side High, Bottom Elbow, Same Side High, Same Side Low
- 125 psi
- 150 psi
- Carbon Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Buna N
- Ethylene Propylene
- PTFE (Solid White)
- No Seal
- Seal Required (Mesh Baskets)