Numatics 72 Series Stainless Steel Filters, Regulators & Lubricators
The Numatics 72 Series is a line of stainless steel pneumatic filters, regulators, and lubricators designed for high-pressure (max 300 psi) applications.
It 316 stainless steel bodies and bowls with fluorocarbon (FKM) seals are ideal for use in air ride suspension systems, analytical and diagnostic instruments, biofuels production, bottling lines, and commercial kitchen equipment. The Numatics 72 Series products are available in 1/4-inch NPT or G Tap sizes.Features
- Compact size and high-flow rate are optimal for space-saving applications
- Meets NACE specifications to ensure corrosion resistance
- Particulate and coalescing filter/regulator combination units provide filtration and pressure regulation in a single body
- Particulate filters have flow rates ranging from 30 SCFM to 50 SCFM and come with 5 μ element
- Coalescing filters have a standard dual-support core and 0.3 μ element; 0.7 μ and 0.1 μ filter elements are optional. A pleated pre-filter also is available