ASCO Numatics Series G2 Fieldbus Electronics Communications Node
The ASCO Numatics Series G2 is a fieldbus electronics communications node with a modular design for easy configuration.
System status diagnostics and configuration are visible via an LED display.
The node handles up to 40 valve solenoids and its plug-together flexibility means internal wiring is not required. Supported protocols include DeviceNet, Allen Bradley 1771 Remote I/O, Profibus DP 1.5 MBps and 12MBps, DeviceLogix, and CANopen.
The Series G2 is for use with Numatics Series 2002 pneumatic valve manifolds.Features
- Minimizes nodes on network via sub bus distribution
- Configuration data can be auto recovered in the case of power interruption
- Discrete I/O status with short circuit protection
- Universal input technology allows NPN or PNP sensor types with same input module
- Up to 16 discrete output points and 16 input points per communication node
- European Instruction Manual Series G2 AS I Quick Start Manu Pdf pdf 1.6 MB
- European Instruction Manual Series G2 Canopen Quick Start M Pdf pdf 1.3 MB
- European Instruction Manual Series G2 Control Net Quick Sta Pdf pdf 1.5 MB
- European Instruction Manual Series G2 Fipio Quick Start Man Pdf pdf 1.7 MB
- European Instruction Manual Series G2 Modbus TCP Quick Star Pdf pdf 1.8 MB