Palmer Fearless All Stainless Steel Gauges are the highest quality instruments available for gas or liquid media.
Their rugged construction and watertight bayonet case/ring design are enhanced by Palmer’s Fearless vibration and pulsation resistant Dampened Movement.
The result is a Pressure Gauge suitable for demanding applications in all industries.Features
- Vibration and Pulsation Resistant
- Readings similar to a Liquid Filled Gauge.
- Easy Shipping, Handling, and Storage.
- Long Instrument Life.
- Low Maintenance.
- In Situ Calibration using micro adjustable gear drive pointer.
- AISI Stainless Steel Special Dampened Movement
- Replaceable Window.
- 1/4 turn Bayonet lock removable Bezel Ring.
- Can be liquid filled for extreme applications
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel Front
- 4” (100 mm) diameter watertight case
- Dry or Glycerin Filled. (Dry Gauges can be filled)
- Silicone Fill Optional.
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel, Bayonet Bezel Ring
- Safety Glass Standard, Acrylic Optional
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel Socket and Tube, Argon welded
- 1/2” NPT, 1/4” Optional
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel special Dampened Movement with wear-resistant, self-lubricating gears
- Balanced Black Aluminum. Micrometer adjustable
- White Aluminum with black markings in accordance with ASME B40.1 -2005
- ± 1 % on ranges below 10,000
- ± 1.6 % on ranges 15,000 and above
- psi, Metric, and Dual Scales
- -40° to 185° F (-40° to 85° C)
Process Temperature Limits
- -40° to 176° F (-40° to 80° C). 100° C Max.
- 20 % of Full Scale