Fusion4 MSC-A by Honeywell is the most advanced additive controller in the market. It features the greatest I/O density available to offer exceptional functionality and unrivaled stream control.
Users benefit from enhanced information, precision and integration capabilities in their multiple stream additive injection applications.
What is It?
Fusion4 MSC-A is designed exclusively to manage chemical injection, and continuously monitors the additive volumes across up to 24 streams, ensuring the additive ratio is correct at every point in each transaction.
Fusion4 MSC-A has intelligent injection volume corrections between subsequent injection cycles within a transaction and can exchange additive information with upto 6 primary dedicated communication preset controllers or interfacing DCS/PLC/SCADA systems.
How Does It Work?
Fusion4 MSC-A is a state-of-the-art controller that monitors all aspects of the injection operation. It continually reviews peripheral system data to pace the injection of additives into the transfer lines.
It also monitors alarms, runs calibration sequences, collates and stores critical transaction and alarm data, and seamlessly disseminates this information to third-party systems via multiple communications and Ethernet ports.
Basic Principle is to use the various Pacing mode options provided to accurately control the flow of additive streams to a pre-determined Target ratio in Parts per Million (ppm) with respect to product stream flow meter input.
The control is realized through accurate, rapid injections of small volumes of additive into the product stream at frequent and evenly spaced intervals.
When combining with Industries standard Injector Block - Monoblock III and Monoblock II+, Fusion4 MSC-A offers complete solution for your Terminal Bay Additive requirements.
What Problems Does it Solve?
Drawing on more than 45 years of additive control experience, Honeywell now offers Fusion4 MSC-A to improve the precision, traceability and security of additive operations.
Users benefit from comprehensive monitoring of critical operational parameters, transaction traceability, calibration security, enhanced diagnostic tracking and seamless integration.Features
- The events log stores 2000 entries, recording key events on each device, such as sealing or operator logins, to enhance security
- The last 1000 calibration records are stored for robust auditing of load arm proving operations
- Minimize proving downtime using the Calibration Wizard for automated proving process and record capture
- Monitor the diagnostics dashboard for real-time operational overview of all device I/O
- Importing device configurations permits rapid device start-ups in under a minute, in the field via LAD or remotely via the Fusion4 Portal
- Modular I/O allow plugin upgrades in comprehensive, economic steps
- On-device configurable I/O mean device functionality can be reassigned at will to accommodate new system setups
- Device firmware upgradable without device opening or power down
- SMART additive injection volume corrections during a transaction ensure absolute on-spec additive delivery
- ATEX II 2 G Ex db [ia] IIB T6 Gb
- IECEx Ex db [ia] IIB T6 Gb
- FM Class1 Div1 Group C&D T6
- CCOE Ex d [ia] IIB T6 Gb
- INMETRO Ex d [ia] IIB T6 Gb
- -40º C to +65º C -40º F to +185º F
- -40º C to +85º C -40º F to +185º F
- IP66 NEMA 4X
- 5 % - 95 % Non-Condensing
- Aluminium, Anodized
- 6xM40, 6xM32, 2xM20
- 4x 1 1/2” NPT, 4x 3/4” NPT
- 88 to 264 Vac
Flow meter inputs
- 24 x 10 kHz input
- FlexConn, Modbus RTU, Slip+, FMC Smith
- FlexConn TCP/IP, Modbus TCP/IP
- 8” Super WVGA color TFT LCD screen
- English (US), English (UK), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, German and Polish
- Fusion4 LAD (local access device), Fusion4 IR Controller (Infra Red)
- approx 53 kg
- approx 115 lb