Model 9201EW Emergency Valve thermostatically mixes hot and cold water to provide a safe fluid supply for a single emergency eye/face wash.
Additionally, to ensure a fail-safe water supply for emergency eyewash stations, a cold water by-pass valves open in the event of hot water pressure loss. (No gauges supplied - ASSE 1071 standard recommends gauges be placed 5 to 8 feet (1.52 to 2.44 m) downstream for the most accurate temperature measurement.)
CSA Listings: CSA certified per ASSE 1071, ANSI Z358.1 and applicable sections of CSA B125.3.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.Features
- A flow rate of 1 to 10 gpm (3.8 to 37.8 L) for better temperature control across the operating range
- AXION's superior design and technology provide a complete safety solution for increased victim comfort.
- Wax based thermostat technology for fast response time with proven highly reliable temperature control
- Cold Water Bypass flow rate of 3.8 gpm (14.4 L) (When tested under conditions specified in ASSE 1071)
- Brass valve design with supplied check valves
- Over-sized valve seats resist failures caused by foreign matter
- Efficient funnel design improves temperature control at low flow rates
- Outlet temperature is factory set to 85° F (29° C).
- Tempered water: High temperature limit is factory set to 90° F (32° C).
- Maximum: 10 GPM 37.9 LPM
- Minimum: 1 GPM 4 LPM
Hot Inlet Temperature
- Maximum: 180° F 82° C
- Minimum: 120° F 49° C
Recommended Hot Inlet Temperature
- Maximum: 140° F 60° C
Cold Inlet Temperature
- Maximum: 65° F 18.3° C
- Minimum: 40° F 4° C
Adjustable Outlet Temperature Range
- Maximum: 90° F 32° C
- Minimum: 60° F 16° C
- 125 psi 8.6 BAR
Factory Temperature Set Point
- 85° F 29° C
Cold Water Bypass
- 3.8 GPM 14.4 LPM @ 30 psid