The ASCO 030 Series is a direct acting low-pressure solenoid valve with up to 15 psi (1 Bar) maximum differential.
Valves available in brass or stainless steel, normally open or normally closed and pipe sizes 3/8-inch thru 3/4.
They are widely used for dispensing, collating, vacuum holding, tank draining and gas shutoff applications.
The normally open version is well suited for gas venting.Features
- Ideal for low pressure general service and vacuum applications.
- Brass constructions available for fuel gas service in commercial and industrial gas burners.
- Gas shutoff model has 2-way normally closed operation.
- Gas vent model has 2-way normally open operation.
- Most constructions mountable in any position for convenient installation.
- Brass, Stainless Steel
- From 2.0 Cv to 6.0 Cv, from 6.0 Cv to 14.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed, 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Open
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Air, Inert Gas, Natural Gas, Water
- Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/2, 3/8, 3/4
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, FM, UL
- 24 AC, 110 AC, 120 AC, 220 AC, 230 AC, 480 AC, 6 DC, 12 DC, 24 DC, 120 DC, 240 DC / 50 / 60
- Catalog Series 030 Gas Shutoff NO Valve Pdf pdf 279 KB
- Catalog Series 030 Gas Vent NC Valve Pdf pdf 242 KB
- Catalog Series 030 Low Pressure Pdf pdf 578 KB
- European Catalog Combustible Gas and Oil ASCO Pdf pdf 663 KB
- European Catalog Direct Pilot Solenoid Valves Pdf pdf 12.4 MB
- European Catalog Series 030 Solenoid Valves Vacuum Service Pdf pdf 346 KB
- European Catalog Solenoid Valves Direct and Pilot Operated Pdf pdf 1.4 MB
- European Catalog Solenoid Valves Direct Operated 030 ASCO Pdf pdf 717 KB
- European Catalog Solenoid Valves Low Pressure Gas 030 ASCO Pdf pdf 326 KB
- European Catalog Special Fluids Combustible Gas and Oil ASC Pdf pdf 4.2 MB
- European Catalog Special Fluids Vacuum Service Product Inde Pdf pdf 542 KB