The Numatics Series F is a non-rotating NFPA-interchangeable pneumatic cylinder line for specific applications where piston rotation is not acceptable.
The cylinder´s innovative, dual-rod design provides precision positioning and linear movement - making it ideal for a multitude of high-technology applications.Features
- Competitive interchangeability with NFPA Aluminum cylinders.
- File-hard, high-strength aluminum alloy lobe tube provides a smooth, corrosion-free, abrasion-resistant sealing surface - offering excellent performance in wash-down applications
- Larger wear band and unique rod seal/wiper combination achieve longer cylinder life than competitive cylinders
- Head and cap are machined from solid aluminum bar and anodized for corrosion resistance. A recess at the piston mating surface creates greater piston area exposed to air for a faster breakaway
- Removable close-grain, graphite-filled, cast iron bushing offers the best bearing surface for the hard chrome-plated piston rod. The extra-long bushing offers excellent load bearing characteristics
- Floating cushion design gives the fastest stroke reversal possible by providing instantaneous full flow to piston