The Fulflo “V”-Series range in size from 3/8” through 2” and operate efficiently with liquids of any viscosity at pressures from 3 to 1000 P.S.I.
The V-Series valves are available in flange or screw type...cartridge or handwheel in a choice of brass, cast iron, steel and stainless steel.
Widely used in a variety of applications, the “V”-Series valves are ideally suited in hydraulic and lubricating systems for load regulation and system protection.
Special trim or packings are available for use with fire resisting fluids and other liquids of this type.
Unusual applications and special requirements should be referred to our engineering staff for recommendation.Features
- API 520 & 614 Approved
- Chatter‐free operation
- Mount in any position
- Suitable for continuous duty
- VB: Brass
- VJ: Cast Iron
- VS: Cast Steel
- VSS: Stainless Steel
- VJ-SP: Cast Iron with Steel Parts
Certifications & Approvals
- API 520 & 614
- 3/8″ to 2″
- 3 to 1,000 psi
- Up to 150 gpm
- Buna (Standard), Viton, Silicone, Teflon, Aflas, Ethylene Propylene, Neoprene
- Hardened Steel, 416 Stainless Steel, 303 Stainless Steel (for Stainless Valves Only)
- Load regulation system protection for hydraulic and lubricating systems