The Ashcroft ATE-2 calibrator is designed to measure pressure, temperature, voltage or current.
It includes the capability to display up to two modules and one electrical measurement simultaneously, along with logging data to internal memory or communicating directly to a PC via USB connection.
The ATE-2 has a wide selection of pressure modules, covering ranges from 0.25 inches H2O through 10,000 psi.
The base unit design allows the user to operate one or two modules. Modules are interchangeable, and can be changed without the need of tools, minimizing downtime.
The ATE-2 provides a large LCD display for ease of reading measurements and configuring the calibrator.
The unique product platform also includes data logging; with internal storage capacity for up to 16,000 records on up to 64 data log files that can be transferred to an SD card.
A wide range of standards including CE and RoHS and approvals including UL, FM, ATEX and CSA make the ATE-2 a popular choice worldwide.Features
- Large LCD display (1.5" x 2.5")
- Dual sensor module bay for interchangeable modules
- Data logging capability up to 16,000 records
- Many Standard firmware features - min./max., tare, programmable damping, percent function, and switch test
- AQS pressure and temperature modules can be upgraded to work with the ATE-2
- ± 0.025 % of Full Scale
- ± 0.03 % of Full Scale
- ± 0.10 % of Full Scale
- AM2-1 Low Pressure Module & AM2-2 Medium / High Pressure Module: 0.1 % of Span (10,000 psi Only Offered in psig & 0.1 % Accuracy)
- AM2-2 Medium / High Pressure Module: 0.05 % of Span
Ambient Temperature Range
- AM2-2 Medium / High Pressure Module: -6.6° to 48.8° C (20° to 120° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX Ex
- Up to 40 Hours Battery with 2 Modules Installed
- AM2-1 Low, Medium / High Pressure Module: -7° to 49° C (20° to 120° F)
- LCD Display
- 4 mm Banana Jacks
Enclosure, Body Material
- High-Impact PC-ABS
- NEMA 4X
- AM2-1 Low Pressure Module: Clean, Non-Corrosive Dry Gases
NACE & NIST
- 1/8” NPT Female
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- Overpressure Effect: 150 % for Ranges to 1,000 psi & 200 % for Ranges > 1,000 psi
- AA Batteries
- USB Universal AC Adapter: 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Loop: 24 Vdc at 35 mA - Max.
- Compound Pressure
- AM2-1 Low Pressure Module: ± 0.02 % of Span (Range Below 1” H₂O)
- AM2-1 Low, Medium / High Pressure Module: ± 0.01 % of Span (Range 0 / 1” H₂O or Higher)
- ± 0.001 % of Span
- 0.001 mV
- 99,999 Counts
- AM2-RT1 & RT2 Module: 0.004 ohm
- AM2-RT1 & RT2 Module: 0.01° C or F
- AM2-RT1 Module: 0.1° C
- AM2-1 Low, Medium / High Pressure Module: ± 0.002 % of Span Typical
- AM2-2 Medium / High Pressure Module: ± 0.001 % of Span, Max.
- AM2-1 Low Pressure Module, Max.
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- ± 0.001 % of Span/°F over Compensated Range from Reference Temperature of 70° F (± 3°)
- AM2-1 Low, Medium / High Pressure Module: ± 0.004 % of Span/°F over Compensated Range from Reference Temperature Range of 70° F (± 3°)
- Warm-Up Time: 5 minutes for Rated Accuracy
- Gas Pipeline / Transmission
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Power Generation
- Industrial Market:
- Test and Measurement
- Calibration Laboratories
- Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech
- Hospitals and Medical Research