Designed for use with the hydraulic jacks, or powered roof supports, for long wall mining equipment.
Three color zones make this gauge easy to read at a glance.
Rugged copper alloy case with hydraulic quick connect for easy replacement as needed.
- Forged Copper Alloy, 2” Dial (50 mm), 0.60 lb (0.26 kg) (50 qty/box)
- Silicone Filled
- Stainless Steel
- Copper Alloy
- Lower Mount, 3/8” “Steck-o” type mining industry standard Hydraulic quick connect with Buna N® O-Ring and nylon washer, with M3 restrictor screw.
- White Aluminum.
- Dual Scale Standard: psi/bar
- Red: 0/4000 psi,
- Green: 4000/6000 psi
- Yellow: 6000/9000 psi
- 2-1-2 % of span, ASME B40.1 Grade A. Design meets or exceeds ASME B40.100 pressure gauge standard
- 0 to 9000 psi / 0 to 600 bar
- Silicone Filled: -30° to 160° F
- Custom Dial, Special Connection size, Additional Ranges