The BiRotor Meter is a positive displacement meter utilized in the most demanding applications requiring accuracy, long life and ruggedness.
The electronic “P” Series meter configuration features a sealed measuring chamber with one reluctance type electronic sensor.
The sealed electronic sensor transmits amplified signals to local or remote instruments. A second optional sensor is available to allow dual channel pulses that are 90 degrees electrically out of phase.
The accuracy is attained by the unique BiRotor design which features two finely balanced rotors.
An adjustor, incorporated on the meter, is used to assure maximum accuracy within the meter’s flow range (Mechanical Only).
Long life is assured because the meter does not contain any oscillating, reciprocating, sliding parts or cranks to wear or disturb the balanced rotary action.
In addition, the materials incorporated within the meter assembly are selected specifically for a wide range of petroleum and industrial liquid applications.Features
- Double case design
- Extremely long service life
- Economical Low maintenance
- Two simple rotors with no metal-to-metal contact
- No oscillating, reciprocating or sliding parts or cranks to wear or disturb the balanced rotary action
- Sustained Measurement Accuracy
- Conforms with International standards of flowmeter accuracy
5 models matching criteria
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
- Welded Steel Construction Combining Steel Castings and Drawn Steel Plate
- Three Lobe Rotor - Cast Iron
- Four Fluted Rotor - Aluminum
- E.T.D. 150
- Stainless Steel
Body and End Covers
- Cast Iron
- Viton (Standard)
Drive Shafts, Drive Gears, and Ball Bearings
- Stainless Steel
- Capable of ± 0.10 %; Contact Factory for viscosity corrections