The 790 Series Vane meter for waterflood service and oils service, are compact, and reliable having only one moving part.
The corrosion resistant materials of the case and internal construction were selected specifically for secondary recovery water service, or oil service.
The register is a hermetically sealed unit with magnetic drive and is protectively sealed against moisture and dirt.
No stuffing box, no wetted gear train, and dependable accuracy help make this meter the most reliable unit in its field.
Rotor assembly has Teflon coated magnets for corrosion resistance and bearings are of a select carbon grade to extend rotor life.
The separate rotor shaft of chromed stainless steel is rigidly contained within the body to greatly improve meter life.Features
- Permanent volume record
- Full range accuracy
- Register isolated from line pressure
- Selected grade carbon bushings
- 75 BPH maximum
- No stuffing box
- 5000 psi working pressure
- Hermetically sealed register
- Non-wetted gear train
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
Enclosure, Body Material
- Ductile Iron
Materials of Construction
- Rotor: Glass-Filled Polypropylene
- 1” NPT Female
- Rotor Shaft & Other Wetted Parts: 316 Stainless Steel
- 7 to 75 BPH (1.1 - 11.9 M3/Hr.) - 793
- 3 to 30 BPH (.45 - 4.5 M3/Hr.) - 792
- Flanges: 1” Female NPT - (Inlet and Outlet)
- 20 psi (138 kPa) at Max. Flow - 793
- 5 psi (34.5 kPa) at Max. Flow - 792
Maximum Working Pressure
- 5,000 psi (34,500 kPa)
- 180° F (82° C)
- ± 2.5 % over 10 to 1 range
- ± 0.1 %
- Maximum: 220 S.S.U.