The ASCO 373 Series is a solenoid-operated pinch valve designed for use with highly aggressive or high-purity liquids.
The compact 3-way valve features hermetic separation of the control mechanism and the fluid within the tubing to prevent particulate contamination caused by friction of moving parts.
This technology assures maximum purity of liquids in analytical and medical instrumentation and industrial systems. Typical applications include hemodialysis, urinary collection systems, intravenous (IV) systems, and food and beverage dispensing.Features
- The 373 Series is a 3-Way universal solenoid-operated pinch valve designed for use with highly aggressive or high-purity liquids in analytical and medical instrumentation, and industrial applications
- Hermetic separation of control mechanism and the fluid within the tubing prevents particulate contamination caused by friction of moving parts, assuring maximum purity of liquids
- Available in a large range of body sizes to accommodate a wide variety of tubing sizes
- Bi-directional flow for exceptional versatility
- Meets all relevant CE directives, and is RoHS compliant
- Stainless Steel
- 3-Way - 3/2 Universal
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Aggressive Liquids & Gases
- Corrosive, Indoor
Standards & Regulations
- 12 DC, 24 DC, 50/60