The 6700 Liquid Level Indicator (LLI) is a tank side device that uses a target and gauge board to indicate product level in a bulk storage tank.
This simple and reliable float and tape based product has been used for managing inventory in the oil and gas industry for more than 80 years.
This is the simplest measurement product on the market today. A float follows the liquid level as it changes in the tank, which then moves the indicator cable up and down the aluminum gaugeboard.
This simple technology will not break your budget.Features
- Accurate to 1” (25 mm)
- Durable aluminum gaugeboard with vinyl facing
- Level indication in feet/inches or meters/decimeters
- Full travel or half travel designs
- Standard and severe service configurations
- Vertical cone roof and bolted tank models
- For application on bolted tank type
- For corrosive or clean liquids, (stainless steel kit ‐ wetted parts)
- For application on standard tank type
- For corrosive chemical storage, (severe service kit ‐ wetted parts)
- For asphalt applications