ASCO has perfected composite valve technology with the 212 Series solenoid valves.
The robust, easy-to-install valves are designed specifically for water purification and conditioning systems in commercial and industrial applications.
With the highest pressure and temperature ratings on the market -- up to 150 psi and 180° F - the 212 Series solves the breakdown and reliability problems found in other types of composite valves.
Its lightweight engineered plastic body has been built and tested to achieve up to 1 million operating cycles. The 212 Series comes with ASCO's new FasN universal connection system - the world's fastest, most secure valve connection technology.Features
- Ideal for reverse-osmosis and misting systems for drinking water, restaurant equipment, and grocery store applications
- NSF 61 Annex G (drinking water), NSF 169 (special purpose food equipment and devices), NSF 372 (lead-free), and NSF Standard 42 certifications
- FasN universal connection system quickly connects to any type of fitting - NPT, quick-connect, and solvent-bond - for the most rapid assembly, lowest cost, and greatest design flexibility
- Available in 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 3/4-inch, and 1-inch pipe sizes
- Engineered Plastics
- From 2.0 Cv to 6.0 Cv, from 6.0 Cv to 14.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed, 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Open
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 10.3 bar, Vacuum to 150 psig
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/2, 3/4, 3/8, 1
- Female NPT, Solvent Bond, Turn & Lock
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, IP65, NSF, UL
- 110 AC, 24 AC, 120 AC, 220 AC, 12 DC, 24 DC - 50, 50/60, 60