he Fisher DSA desuperheater uses high-pressure steam for rapid and complete atomization of spray-water in low velocity steam lines.
This desuperheater is installed through a flanged connection on a DN 200 (NPS 8) or larger pipeline. This desuperheater is intended for applications requiring high rangeability.Features
- Nozzles can be maintained or replaced without having to replace the entire unit.
- The DSA desuperheater is capable of 40:1 rangeability.
- DSA desuperheater can be located wherever is convenient in the pipeline.
- In the DSA desuperheater, high-pressure steam is mixed with the spray-water to produce a critical or near-critical pressure drop in the atomizing steam for a very high velocity. The high velocity disperses the spraywater into very small particles.
Approvals & Certifications
- PED, CRN
- Steam Conditioning
- SA105, F22, F91
- High Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
Process Connection Type
- Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ, Socket Weld
- NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6
Valve Size Standard