The ASCO Series 047 are manual reset versions of the sturdy ASCO 342 Series (1/4-inch and 3/8-inch NPT) and Series 344 (1/2-inch to 1-inch NPT) valves. The valves come in electrically tripped (trips when energized), no-voltage release (trips when de-energized), or free-handle constructions. They are ideal for mission-critical applications in refining and chemical production.Features
- 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch NPT models are direct acting to provide maximum flow for their size.
- 1/2-inch to 1-inch NPT versions have poppet construction for high flows and tight shutoff.
- Once tripped, the valves can only be manually reset to automatic operation.
- Intrinsically safe constructions are available for hazardous environments.
- Brass, Stainless Steel
- From 0.1 Cv to 0.5 Cv
- 3-Way - 3/2 Universal
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Air, Inert Gas, Light Oil, Steam, Water
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor
Pipe / Port Size
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, Typical 3, Typical 7, Typical 9
- Solenoid - Latching
- 24 AC, 120 AC, 480 AC, 6 DC, 12 DC, 24 DC, 120 DC, 240 DC / 60