ASCO F316 Series valves are designed to provide long service life handling lubricated air. Their unique sealing members isolate pilot air pressure from mainline fluid. Variations in pilot air pressure will not affect the valves operation.Features
- Normally closed, brass body constructions with NBR seating.
- Accepts 3/8-inch to 1-inch pipe sizes.
- Handles fluids up to 200° F (92° C).
- Mountable in any position for flexible installation.
- From 2.0 Cv to 6.0 Cv, from 6.0 Cv to 14.0 Cv
- 3-Way - 3/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Air, Inert Gas, Light Oil, Water
- Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/2, 3/8, 1
- Pneumatic - Air Pilot