The Haws 7360BTWC barrier-free emergency eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending).
This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
Unit is equipped with an in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer and flip top dust covers, so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected.
Space efficient design allows the 7360BTWC to be mounted in a number of easily accessible locations while providing a barrier-free standard.
Model 7360BTWC barrier-free wall mounted eye/face wash shall include:
- A stainless steel 11" (27.9 cm) round bowl
- An AXION® MSR eye/face wash head shall feature inverted directional laminar flow which achieves Zero Vertical Velocity™ supplied by an integral 3.7 gpm flow control
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Chrome-plated brass stay-open ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem
- Chrome-plated brass in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer
- Chrome-plated brass trap and tailpiece.
- Unit shall also include 16 gauge stainless steel wall bracket, universal sign, 1/2" NPT inlet, and 1-1/4" NPT waste.
- Low profile design accommodates wheelchair access
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Reducing installation time, eye/face wash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested.
- Unit also comes with trap and tailpiece to meet desired wall mounting requirements
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment