The Fisher high viscous polymer (HVP) series control valve is used extensively by the polymer industry.
These processes generally require the valves to operate at and maintain high temperatures to assure that the polymer fluid flows freely.
The HVP valve can provide integral valve body passages through which a heat transfer fluid is pumped to keep the valve and process fluid heated.
Forged and fabricated valve body styles are engineered to meet your process and piping requirements. Standard valve body and trim designs can be adapted to exactly match specifications.Features
- Internal passages finished to 0.1 to 0.4 micrometers (4 to 16 microinches) RMS to ensure easy flow of fluid.
- The flow passage is designed to prevent flow stagnation and polymer degradation.
- A bellows seal is available.
- All HVP series control valves can be vacuum rated.
- Integral valve body jacketing provides efficient heat transfer and stabilized flow.
Approvals & Certifications
- PED, CRN
- Highly Viscous Fluids
- Special Characterizations
- 304 & 316 Stainless Steel
- High Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
Process Connection Type
- Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ, SWE
- Class V (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 1 through 10
Valve Size Standard