With superior flow measurement in a single straight-tube design, the T-Series Coriolis Flow and Density meter features all titanium-wetted parts for excellent corrosion resistance, and is self-draining with a plug-resistant flow path.Features
- Achieve direct, in-line measurement of mass flow, density, concentration and volume flow and temperature from one device.
- Choose available titanium construction for compatibility with most fluids.
- Meet virtually any connectivity needs with a wide range of transmitter offerings.
- Use with hygienic applications with an improved 15 and 32 rA surface and EHEDG, certified, 3-A authorized and ASME BPE.
- Broad range of meter approvals and certifications, including; CSA (Class 1 Div 1 groups C and D, Class 1 Div 2 groups A, B, C and D), ATEX, IECEx, Ingress Protection 66/67, and NAMUR.
- Save time with a design that is easy to clean in place (CIP) and steam in place (SIP).
- Simplify installation with a highly robust design that doesn't need straight runs or flow conditioning.
Density Accuracy / Repeatability
- ± 0.002 g/cm³ (± 0.0005 g/cm³)
- Expansive I/O Options Including mA, Frequency, Discrete, HART, Modbus, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
Gas Accuracy / Repeatability
- ± 0.50 ± of Rate
- 1/4” (DN 8) - 2” (DN 50)
Liquid Accuracy / Repeatability
- Up to ± 0.15 ± of Rate (Up to ± 0.05 ± of Rate)
- Up to 1450 psig (100 barg)
- -60° to 300° F (-51° to 149 C)