The ASCO JV216 Series is a line of pull-to-close gas shutoff valves designed to meet the safety standards for commercial, industrial, and institutional kitchens set by the National Fire Protection Association. The valves close to shut off gas flow when their cables are pulled.Features
- Lightweight aluminum body valves designed for fuel gas service.
- Ideal for low-pressure applications.
- Provide high flow, Cv up to 138 (Kv 118).
- Offered in 1/2" through 3" pipe sizes.
- From 6.0 Cv to 14.0 Cv, from 2.0 Cv to 6.0 Cv, over 14.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Natural Gas
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/2, 3/8, 3/4, 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 3
- Female NPT
- Manual Reset
- 110 AC, 120 AC, 230 AC, 220 AC - 50, 60