The Brodie Model 805 Rate of Flow Indicator provides visual indication of flow rate for meters with a mechanical output.
It consists of a right angle drive mounted directly in the meter stack up to drive a mechanical tachometer.
The Mechanical Flow Rate Indicator has the indicator dial mounted directly in the accessory block and is driven by the tachometer.Features
- Accessory block can be mounted in eight positions
- No external power source required
- Easily read indicator dial
- Low torque
- Indicator dial scale calibrated at factory for desired units
- No periodic maintenance required
- Ball bearings lubricated for life