The Haws 7603T240 is an ideal, cost-efficient solution for a facility's ANSI eyewash requirements in locations without access to a continuous potable water source.
The pressurized 15 gallon (56.8 L) portable eyewash uses a NEMA 4 heated, insulated blanket to provide ANSI compliant tempered water in operating temperatures between -20° F (-30° C) and 100° F (38° C) for locations without access to a continuous portable water source.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Features a 15 gallon (56.8 L) stainless steel tank
- Upgraded ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem
- Protective measures include: air pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, and tire-type air fill valve
- Measurements: 39-1/2" (100.3 cm) high, 16" (40.6 cm) diameter
- 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.64A electrical requirement
- CSA certified for NEMA/Type 4 in ordinary locations, and to ANSI/ISEA Z358.1
7 models matching criteria
- Where the eyes of any person may be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials, when suitable facilities for quick flushing of the eyes needs to be provided and a continuous supply of water is not available. Although the 7603T240 may be used in a wide variety of locations, it is ideal for the remote and low traffic areas where protective and mobile measures may still be needed. Emergency eyewash equipment shall be in unobstructed and accessible locations that require no more than 10 seconds for the injured person to reach. CSA certified for NEMA/Type 4 in ordinary locations, and to ANSI/ISEA Z358.1