Haws portable Model 7500 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4 gpm (1.5 L), this model is a reliable source for safety.
Recognizing the 7500's full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can't help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.Features
- Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted (bracket included) and light design of this 16 gallon (60.6 L) portable
- Measurements: 22-1/2" high, 21-1/2" wide, 19-1/2" deep (57.2 x 54.6 x 49.5 cm)
- Where the eyes of any person may be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials, when suitable facilities for quick flushing of the eyes needs to be provided and a continuous supply of water is not available. Although the 7500 may be installed in a wide variety of locations, it is ideal for the remote and low traffic areas where protective measures are still needed. Emergency eyewash facilities shall be in unobstructed and accessible locations that require no more than 10 seconds for the injured person to reach. Model 7500 is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.