Unique Palmer Design. Replaceable Element Bimetal Dial Thermometers make replacement operations more efficient and cost effective.
Leave the case in place and remove and refit the factory-calibrated internal parts only.
No costly replacement of the case and no process shut down to remove the entire thermometer.
Great for changing thermometer ranges or switching to Fahrenheit or Celsius scales with zero process down time.
Available in Two Styles and Two Dial Sizes
- Popular Back Connected and versatile All Angle case styles in easy-reading 5 " and space-saving 3 " Dial sizes
Ranges and Stem Lengths
- Models for every application. Fahrenheit ranges from -100 ° up to 1000 ° and Celsius ranges from -50 ° up to 500° are available
- Stem lengths up to 24 " are standard with special stem lengths up to 60 "
Rugged Design Features
- All 304 stainless steel exterior parts with instrument glass lens (plexiglass option)
Quick-lock, cam-action bezel ring with heavy duty, heat-resistant gasket seals out moisture to prevent lens icing or fogging and prevents bimetal coil freeze-up in extreme conditions
- Built-in over range protection and adjustable pointer are standard
- Accuracy is within 1% of full scale
- Dials are specially fabricated of low-glare finished metal using a deep drawn design for anti-parallax alignment of pointer to graduation marks.
- High-visibility numerals and graduations also help minimize reading errors.
- Superior heat transfer characteristics, fast response, and consistent repeatability are achieved through the use of a low mass bimetal sensing element.
- Materials and design combine to convert the sensor’s movement quickly and accurately into a dial reading
Easy Dial Rotation
- The replacement configuration provides for easy rotation of its dial face to a right-side up position
- With the bezel and lens removed, a pointed object (such as a ballpoint pen tip) can be inserted in one of the two dial face holes
- The dial can be easily rotated within the case to achieve the proper viewing angle
- All Angle Adjustable or Fixed Back Connected
- Polished-Type 304 Stainless Steel Case and Bezel in 3” (76 mm) or 5” (127 mm) Size. Cases are Hermetically Sealed
- Polished-Type 304 Stainless Steel. All Welded
- Listed in Stem Length Table, Page 9. Custom Lengths Up to 60” (152 cm)
- 304 Stainless Steel. 7/8” Hex with 1/2” NPT threads
- Black Graduations and Numerals on White Background
- Anti-parallax Dial Design with Linear Scale
- High-Visibility Tapered- Tip Black Pointer
- Instrument Quality Glass Standard. Optional Plexiglass.
- Micro-Adjustable Pointer
- 1 % of Full Range
- Bimetallic Coil Sensing Element Located in Stem Tip
- Protected Design Allows Temporary Swings of Up to 50 % of Range without Permanent Damage to the Thermometer
- One Year Limited Warranty