The Fisher CV500 valve combines the rangeability of the cammed, segmented V-notched ball, with inherent ruggedness in the heavy duty bearings, seals, and body.
This combination provides a balance of erosion resistance and pressure control for gas and liquids.Features
- The seat ring design self-centers, self-laps, and dynamically aligns with V-notch ball, giving superior cycle life.
- No special orientation, precision clamping, or repetitive centering of V-notch ball and seat ring is required when tightening the retainer, promoting accurate alignment and easy assembly.
- Precise contouring of V-notch ball provides a modified equal percentage flow characteristic.
- Unrestricted, straight-through, flow design provides greater capacity than many conventional globe and rotary eccentric plug valves.
- Integral valve flanges mate with many different classes of pipeline flanges, satisfying a variety of piping requirements.
- The V-notch ball cams into and out of the seat minimizing contact with the seat ring for reduced wear and friction.
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL Capable, ATEX, CUTR, PED, CRN, Fugitive Emission, NACE
- Cavitation, Dirty Service, Erosive, Low Flow, General Service
- Equal Percentage
- Carbon Steel, Stainless, Alloy
- Standard Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
- PN, ASME
Process Connection Type
- Class IV (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6, NPS 8, NPS 10, NPS 12
Valve Size Standard
- NPS, DN