The Fisher GX valve and actuator system can meet a wide range of flow and pipeline sizing requirements.
A three-way construction is available, which is suited for accurate temperature control. The engineered passages within the valve body provide optimal capacity and create a stable flow pattern for smooth operation.Features
- Easy to size and select.
- No actuator sizing required; selection is automatic.
- Optimized actuator allows for a wide range of air supply.
- Engineered for easy maintenance.
- Maximum part commonality across sizes.
- Trim is replaceable.
- Low lifetime costs.
- Robust, low-profile design.
Approvals & Certifications
- CRN, CUTR, Fugitive Emission, PED, SIL Capable
- Noise Abatement, Cavitation, Erosive, Low Flow, Corrosive, General Service
- Equal Percentage, Linear, Special Characterization
- Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy
- Standard Temperature, High Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
- Class 150, Class 300, PN 10/16, PN 10/16/25/40, PN 25/40
Process Connection Type
- Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 1/2, NPS 3/4, NPS 1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2, NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6
Valve Size Standard
- Brochure Fisher GX Control Valves Pdf pdf 422 KB
- Brochure For Nonstop Operation of High Cycle Applications Pdf pdf 6.3 MB
- Brochure Global Research and Engineering for Fisher Product Pdf pdf 1.5 MB
- Brochure Reliable Control Valve Solutions metric size Pdf pdf 1.3 MB
- Brochure Reliable Fisher Control Valve Solutions Pdf pdf 5.5 MB
- Case Study Valve Maintenance Requirements Reduced in PSA Un Pdf pdf 681 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher GX 3 Way Control Valve and Actuator Pdf pdf 799 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher GX Bulletin Supplement Pdf pdf 206 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher GX Control Valve and Actuator Syste Pdf pdf 916 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher Sliding Stem Valve Selection Guide Pdf pdf 381 KB