Model D flow meters provide flow and density measurements for specialized applications including hygienic, corrosive and high pressure.
Model DL sensors are designed to meet 3-A sanitary standards for milk and milk products, and are USDA-accepted.Features
- Easily measure milk and milk products with 3-A sanitary and hygienic standards.
- Safely accommodate acids and other tough liquids with corrosive-resistant materials.
- Rely on high-pressure capabilities to measure oil, gas and other challenging applications.
Density Accuracy / Repeatability
- Up to ± 0.0005 g/cm³ (± 0.5 kg/m³)
- MVD Technology
Gas Accuracy / Repeatability
- Up to ± 0.65 %
- 1” to 4” (DN 25 to DN 100)
Mass Flow Rate
- ± 0.15 %
- Up to 4937 psi (340 bar)
- Up to -400° to +400° F (-240° to +204° C)