The Proline Promass Coriolis Mass Flowmeters provided by TechnipFMC brings the industry’s best technology in Coriolis meters to the oil and gas industry.
The Proline Promass O sensor offers the premium accuracy and reliability of Coriolis mass flow measurement for applications at the highest process pressures and harshest operating conditions.
The measurement tubes are constructed of 25 Cr. Duplex steel for extreme strength and chemical resistance.
The Promass O is fully suitable for onshore/offshore oil production applications with resistance to corrosive, high sulfur crude oils.
The 300 and 500 transmitter options provide users with flexibility in communication protocols, I/O capacity and remote/local mounting options.
Cutting edge features such as Heartbeat diagnostics, HistoROM data logging and the web server interface provide users simple access to comprehensive process data and diagnostics.
The Proline Promass O is ideal for applications requiring a robust, high pressure Coriolis mass flow meter with a wide variety of transmitter communication, I/O and mounting options.Features
- Suitable for the highest process pressure applications, up to ASME Class 1500
- The measuring principle operates independently of physical fluid properties such as viscosity or density
- Simple and intuitive operation via the 4 line Illuminated touch control display with optional built in WLAN
- Web server interface makes accessing meter data and configurations as simple as viewing a web page
- Adjust network settings to fixed IP mode
- Enter meter IP address into web browser. The meter interface is displayed on the screen
- Navigate screens using web browser
- Available with the WLAN option. Access the web server interface from a WIFI enabled smartphone, tablet or personal computer
- Up to four individually configurable I/O slots available. The user configurable I/O option can be field adjusted to either analog or digital, input or output
- Heartbeat Technology offering truly advanced diagnostic functionality, compliant with ISO 9001 measuring points relevant to quality
- Continuous self-monitoring
- External monitoring through data transfer to Condition Monitoring System
- In-Situ Verification for simple pass/fail report of meter functions. No need for complex interpretation or expert knowledge
- Outputs a traceable verification report according to the requirement of ISO 9001:2008
- Control of monitoring and measuring equipment
Base Volumetric and Mass Flow Accuracy
- Gas: ± 0.35 % or Mass
- Liquid: ± 0.05 % or ± 0.10 %
- Density Measurement (Liquid): ± 0.00025 g/cc
- Mass/Volume Flow with Premium Cal (Liquid): ± 0.025 %
- Mass/Volume Flow (Liquid): ± 0.05 %
- Mass Flow (Gas): ± 0.25 %
Base Temperature Accuracy
- ± 0.9° F ± 0.003 (T-32) °F, (± 0.5° C ± 0.005 T °C)
- Size: 3” - 10”
- 0 - 80,840 lb/min
- Ambient: -40° F to 122/140° F (-40° C to 50/60° C)
- Fluid Temperature: 338/401° F (170/205° C)
- Under Reference Conditions: ± 0.0005 g/cm²
Zero Point Stability
- Size: 3” - 6” (0.330 - 1.17 lb/min)
Nominal Pressure Rating
- Pressure Class: 900 - 1500
- 25Cr Duplex (Super Duplex): 2250 - 3750 psig
- Per ASME B16.5 Class 150, Class 300, Class 600 (-20° F to 100° F)
- Flanges also available to EN 1092-1 (DIN 2501) and JIS B2220
- Sensor Body (Secondary Containment): Pressure rating value of 16 bar (232 psi) all sizes per ASM BPVC.
Material of Construction
- Sensor Housing: Stainless Steel, 1.4404 (316L)
- Measuring Tubes: Stainless Steel, 25Cr Duplex (Super Duplex); 1.4410 (UNS S32750)
- Process Connection: Stainless Steel, 25Cr Duplex (Super Duplex); Stainless Steel, 1.4410 (F53)