The Proline Promass Coriolis Mass Flowmeters provided by TechnipFMC brings the industry’s best technology in Coriolis meters to the oil and gas industry.
The Proline Promass E sensor is a cost effective solution for a wide range of high accuracy Coriolis flow measurement applications.
With a robust design and advanced features, the Promass E sensor offers the advantages of Coriolis mass flow measurement technology for applications in process monitoring, control, and much more.
The 100, 300 and 500 transmitter options provide users with flexibility in communication protocols, I/O capacity and remote/local mounting options.
Cutting edge features such as Heartbeat diagnostics, HistoROM data logging and the web server interface provide users simple access to comprehensive process data and diagnostics.
The Proline Promass E is ideal for applications requiring accurate flow measurement with the flexibility and diagnostics features of the Proline 300/500 transmitter series.
With the inherently low maintenance of no moving parts and advanced Heartbeat diagnostic technologies, the Promass E sensor is even more competitive when the low cost of owner-ship is considered.Features
- Advanced dual tube design with temperature correction for high accuracy over a range of process conditions
- Space saving measurement tube and transmitter options
- Process pressure up to 100 bar (1,450 psi)
- Web server interface makes accessing meter data and configurations as simple as viewing a web page
- Adjust network settings to fixed IP mode
- Enter meter IP address into web browser. The meter interface is displayed on the screen
- Navigate screens using web browser
- Available with the WLAN option. Access the web server interface from a WIFI enabled smart-phone, tablet or personal computer
- Simple and intuitive operation via the 4 line Illuminated touch control display with optional built in WLAN
- Up to four individually configurable I/O slots available. The user configurable I/O option can be field adjusted to either analog or digital, input or output
- Heartbeat Technology offering truly advanced diagnostic functionality, compliant with ISO 9001 measuring points relevant to quality.
- Continuous self-monitoring
- External monitoring through data transfer to Condition Monitoring System
- In-Situ Verification for simple pass/fail report of meter functions. No need for complex interpretation or expert knowledge
- Outputs a traceable verification report according to the requirement of ISO 9001: 2008
- Control of monitoring and measuring equipment
Base Volumetric and Mass Flow Accuracy
- Liquid: ± 0.15 % or ± 0.10 %
- Gas: ± 0.75 % or Mass
- Mass and Volume Flow Liquid: ± 0.075 %
- Mass and Volume Flow Liquid (Option): ± 0.05 %
- Mass Flow Gas: ± 0.35 %
- Density Measurement (Liquid): ± 0.00025 g/cc
Base Temperature Accuracy
- ± 0.9° F ± 0.003 (T-32) °F, (± 0.5° C ± 0.005 T °C)
- Size: 1/2” - 3”
- 0 - 6615 lb/min
- Ambient: -40° F to 140° F (-40° C to 60° C)
- Standard Measurement Tube: 284° F to 302° F (140° C to 150° C)
- Under Reference Conditions: ± 0.0005 g/cm²
Zero Point Stability
- Size: 1/2” - 3” (0.024 - 0.66115 lb/min)
Nominal Pressure Rating
- Pressure Class: 150 - 600
- 275 - 1440 psig
- Also available to DIN PN 16 to 100 and JIS 10K, 20K, 40K, 63K
- Per ASME B16.5 Class 150, Class 300, Class 600 (-20° F to 100° F)
- Sensor Body (Secondary Containment): Reference value pressure loading capacity 16 bar (232 psi)(Housing does not have pressure vessel classification)
Material of Construction
- Sensor Housing: Stainless Steel, 1.4301 (304)
- Measuring Tubes: Stainless Steel, 1.4539 (904L); Manifold: Stainless Steel, 1.4404 (316L)
- Process Connection: Stainless Steel, 1.4410 (316/316L)