C24, C25, Boiler and Water Column Liquid Level Switches are single or multi-switch units that offer versatility and reliable operation in a variety of applications.
Available with up to three switch mechanisms for level alarm, control, and shutdown functions, the Boiler and Water Column controls are designed for use in steam boiler applications while the Models C24 and C25 are for general use.Features
- Easy inspection of float chamber through removable head.
- Cast iron or fabricated steel float chambers.
- 316 and 316L stainless steel floats.
- Brass chamber liner standard in Models B24, B25, W24 and W25.
- Right or left hand water column mounting.
- Process temperature to 538º C (1,000º F).
- Working steam pressure to 600 pounds.
- ATEX Ex d certificate Mechanicals de pdf 150 KB
- ATEX Ex d certificate Mechanicals en pdf 204 KB
- ATEX Ex d certificate Mechanicals fr pdf 208 KB
- ATEX Ex i certificate Mechanicals de pdf 115 KB
- ATEX Ex i certificate Mechanicals en pdf 166 KB
- ATEX Ex i certificate Mechanicals fr pdf 174 KB
- C24 C25 Boiler and Water Column Switches de pdf 311 KB
- C24 C25 Boiler and Water Column Switches en pdf 232 KB
- C24 C25 Boiler and Water Column Switches fr pdf 310 KB
- C24 C25 Boiler and Water Column Switches IT pdf 249 KB
- C24 C25 Boiler and Water Column Switches US pdf 262 KB
- FMEDA Report Flanged Sealed Cages US pdf 1.0 MB
- Magnetrol C24/C25 Boiler and Water Column Liquid Level Switch Document pdf 249 KB