The Fisher easy-e ES valve is your solution for a wide range of applications, including sulfide and chloride stress-cracking environments common to the oil and gas production industries.
Available in globe or angle body, these valves can provide up to Class V or VI shutoff.Features
- ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing systems that provide an improved stem seal to help prevent the loss of process fluid are available. These packing systems feature PTFE or Graphite ULF packing with live-loading for reduced packing maintenance.
- Streamlined flow passages provide excellent capacities and flow.
- Rugged cage guiding provides high valve plug stability, which reduces vibration and mechanical noise.
- Increased wear resistance of hardened stainless steel trim means longer-lasting service.
- Valves are available with dimensions specified by EN/DIN standards.
- Unless otherwise noted, references are to NACE MR0175-2002. Optional materials are available to meet NACE MR0103 and NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156.
- Controlled compression of optional seat construction protects PTFE disk between metal disk seat and disk retainer.
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL Capable, Fugitive Emission, NACE
- Noise Abatement, Steam Condition, Erosive, Low Flow, Corrosive, General Service, Outgassing, Flashing
- Equal Percentage, Linear, Special Characterization, Quick Opening
- Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy
- Standard Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
- PN, ASME
Process Connection Type
- Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ, Threaded, Socket Weld
- Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 1/2, NPS 3/4, NPS 1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2, NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6, NPS 8
Valve Size Standard
- NPS, DN