The ASCO ACS Series Actuator Control System ins an engineered solution that improves the reliability and/or Safety of your installation and reduces engineering time.
The ACS Series is designed a modular kit that can be comprised of a wide variety of ASCO valves, air preparation equipment, and accessories. Components are mounted on a stable, vibration-resistant stainless steel plate.
The system is pre-engineered by ASCO technical experts to save OEM development time. It is built to meet the maximum possible flow, pressures and temperatures of your application.
The ASCO ACS Series ensures fast set-up with no risk of incorrect installation plus ease of maintenance due to the proximity of the components and the wide range of assembly options.Features
- Supplied ready to go and fully certified to reduce engineering, purchasing, and assembly time.
- No flow restricting due to e.g. fittings, elbows and tubes.
- Consists of a full range of accessories, including solenoid valves, filter regulators, speed controllers, and relief valves.
- Reduced number of leakage points assures greater reliability.
- Available in 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch sizes with 316L stainless steel construction to ensure corrosion resistance.
- Designed for processes performed in highly aggressive and/or potentially explosive atmospheres.