Model 7460 unmounted eye and face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending).
This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.Features
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Features a round 11" (27.9 cm) stainless steel receptor
- Includes a mesh in-line strainer to collect line debris, and ball valve with stainless steel ball and stem for durability
- Supply: 1/2" NPT. Waste: 1- 1/4" NPT
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options
8 models matching criteria
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
- Where the eyes of any person may be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials, suitable facilities for quick flushing and cleansing of the eyes must be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use. Emergency eyewash facilities shall be in unobstructed and accessible locations that require no more than 10 seconds for the injured person to reach. Model 7460 is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.