An extremely sensitive and accurate full lift, high capacity pressure reducing valve designed for use on steam, air and gases.Features
- Provides reliable, constant and stable reduced pressures.
- Highly sensitive pilot valve provides a constant outlet pressure, irrespective of erratic inlet pressure or system demand.
- Provides very close accuracy of pressure control.
- Choice of bronze or carbon steel constructions.
- Threaded or flanged models available.
- High flow rates enable specification of smaller valves than the comparable direct acting valve.
- Fully compliant with and certified to the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
- Surplus/maintaining valves available to provide an economical solution for secondary or non-critical processes.