The Fisher DMA desuperheater is a simple, mechanically atomized desuperheater with single or multiple, fixed-geometry spray nozzles and is intended for applications with nearly constant loads.
The DMA is installed through a flanged connection on the side of a DN 150 (NPS 6) or larger pipeline.Features
- Accurate temperature control near saturation. Optimized spray pattern with optional AF nozzle technology allows for a wide operating range to achieve optimal mixing and quick vaporization at all flowing conditions.
- Nozzles can be easily removed, maintained, or replaced without having to replace the entire unit.
- Piping configuration limits face-to-face availability.
- DMA and DMA/AF desuperheaters can be located wherever is convenient in the pipeline.
- Nozzles capable of providing low to moderate amounts of spray-water to cool steam to required temperature.
Approvals & Certifications
- PED, CRN
- Steam Conditioning
- SA105, F22, F91
- High Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
Process Connection Type
- Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ, Socket Weld
- NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6
Valve Size Standard