The Brodie Model 200 Frequency-to-Analog Converter accepts a frequency input signal (TTL) compatible) and converts this input frequency to a linear Analog current output of 4-20 mAdc capable of driving standard process instrumentation.
The standard model has an integral 12 Vdc, 120 mA power supply to power accessory equipment.
The basic converter is completely solid state in design utilizing plug-in circuit boards and is packaged in a NEMA 1 enclosure.
The instrument is available with an optional NEMA 4 weatherproof enclosure.
In addition, the converter is available with a locally mounted 3-1/2 digit liquid crystal display enclosed with the converter in the NEMA 4 enclosure.Features
- The unique range selection design permits full scale frequency range selections from 0 to 12.5 Hz to 0 to 12 kHz
- Convenient simple calibration via DIP switches
- 4-20 mAdc output is compatible with standard process instrumentation
- Repeater pulse output, frequency out equal to frequency
- Solid state modular plug-in design
- Integral power supply
- Base mounted on a 35 mm track or mounting plate
- Standard NEMA 1 enclosure or optional NEMA 4 wall mounted weatherproof enclosure
- Optional 3-1/2 digit display may be set for percent or direct engineering units
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria