The Flowserve Limitorque HBC series of worm gearboxes is designed for quarter-turn butterfly, ball, and plug valve applications as well as quarter-turn and multi-turn dampers.Features
- Broad application versatility provided by ability to actuate a wide range of devices, both manually or motorized, at a considerable range of output speeds and torque.
- High strength and durability provided by ductile iron housing and roller bearing supported shafts and drive sleeve.
- Weatherproof, temporary submersion, and buried services available.
- Splined valve shaft adapter.
- Nuclear-qualified, with SMB actuators or as stand-alone gearboxes.
- Self locking gearing.
- Increased uptime due to bronze worm gear paired with alloy steel worm shaft.
- Lower maintenance costs due to heavy-duty construction; proven in use for more than 50 years to be rugged and dependable.
- Ease of operation made possible by valve position pointer, which makes at-a-glance position checking easier than ever.
- Suitable for In-ground Installation
- Suitable for Inside Containment, Safety Related Service
- Suitable for Temporary Submersion to IP67 & IP68
Torque Rating Range
- Torque Output to 93,000 ft/Lbs (126,204 Nm)
- Protected Against the Ingress of Water & Dust