The LA-2000 Series are self-contained, bi-directional, linear actuators internally geared to produce up to 1,600 lbf. (7,117 N) of thrust.
Some models also offer continuous modulating duty up to 2,000 starts per hour.
A variety of speeds, thrusts, motors, voltages and control options are available which make the LA-2000 Series ideally suited for reliable positioning of dampers, combustion controls, gates, diverters, hydraulic variable speed drives, or other linear positioning applications.
LA-2000 Series actuators are also available with an internal or external amplifier.
These amplifiers are all full-featured AC or DC switching devices designed to work seamlessly with the actuator for closed loop control.Features
- Thrusts up to 1,600 lbf. (7,117 N)
- Stroke distance from 6 to 24 inches (152 to 610 mm)
- Modulating Duty: 2,000 starts per hour (indoor/outdoor)
- Manual override standard
- HART® available
- Automatic thrust limiting
- Anti-condensation heater and thermostat
- Self-locking drive system to hold in last position and prevent backdriving up to thrust rating
- AC input power (1-phase and 3-phase)
- Temperature range from -40° to 150° F (-40° to 65° C)
- 6 to 24 in (152 to 610 mm)
- 150 to 1,500 lbsf (667 to 6,672 N) - LA-2400 Series
- 800 to 1,600 lbsf (3,558 to 7,117 N) - LA 2500 Series
Approvals & Certifications
Enclosure, Body Material
- Cast Aluminum Alloy
- -40° to 150° F (-40° to 65° C)
- Clevis Mount
- 1-1/4” NPT Conduit
- 3/4” NPT Conduit
- HART Protocol