The newly retooled Haws 7501 compact portable eyewash is a 9-gallon (34.1 L) capacity gravity operated portable eyewash that supplies a continuous flow of water for a full 15 minutes at .4 gpm.
This unit is a cost-effective solution ideal for locations without access to potable water, including temporary decontamination sites, temporary treatment facilities, and short-term job sites.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment. This is clearly called out on the exterior of the unit.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.Features
- Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank that is easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
- A wide-fill opening with a securely threaded cap, and a pronounced 'Max Fill' line permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Relocation is simple due to 'Lift Here' graphics, easily mounted bracket (included) and light design of this 9-gallon (34.1 L) portable
- Measurements: 14-1/2" high, 22" wide, 10-1/8" (36.8 x 55.9 x 25.7 cm) deep. *Note: Unit must be wall hung
- Where the eyes of any person may be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials, when suitable facilities for quick flushing of the eyes needs to be provided and a continuous supply of water is not available. Although the 7501 may be installed in a wide variety of locations, it is ideal for remote areas where protective measures are still needed. Emergency eyewash equipment shall be in unobstructed and accessible locations that require no more than 10 seconds for the injured person to reach. Model 7501 is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment