The Future of Captive Displacement Prover Technology.
Meter Engineers’ new, patented MagnaProve® is the most dependable, user-friendly, and economical small volume piston prover on the market. Accuracy is not a want or a need. It’s an expectation. For the petroleum industry, a small metering error can create an enormous dent in profits. With the new MagnaProve, accuracy and dependability contribute to a healthy bottom line. This meter prover is designed for precision and durability while remaining flexible and versatile for a wide range of metering sites and applications.Features
Why the magnet? It was the lure of building a better product. The world needed a prover with superior flow rate turndown, faster cycle times, and improved system durability. From these aspirations, we developed the MagnaProve, the only meter prover to utilize the power of the magnet.
This proprietary electromagnet design with a linear actuator gathers its performance by releasing the piston from the magnet, which removes drag from proving runs. This drastically boosts efficiency and proving cycle times. In fact, the linear actuator provides prover readings in as little as 5-second intervals, depending on the flow rate.
Equally important, the magnetic field does not transfer through the stainless-steel internal parts. This ensures no extra debris is picked up that would affect the accuracy of proving readings. Additionally, the stainless-steel casing prevents electromagnetic field interference to the system, allowing the magnet and piston to perform their duties unencumbered.
All things considered, who wouldn’t be attracted to a prover that delivers this level of system certainty?
- Exclusive inline magnetic drive system
- Efficiency contributes to a healthy bottom line
- Improved system durability means less downtime
- Drag is significantly reduced for faster cycle times
- World-class factory service and support
- Options include: Custom engineered trailers, truck beds, load arms, swivel joints, spring assist, seal check, leak detection, pycnometer, custom density packages, and much more
- Inlet and Outlet Orientation Configurable Upon Request
- All models are capable of portable and stationary options