Cast iron non-code vacuum relief and ASME Section VIII air/gas, ‘UV’, National Board certified safety valves, both PED certified for non-hazardous gas.Features
- Large nozzle design provides high capacity.
- Flat bronze valve seats are lapped for optimum performance.
- Warn ring offers easy adjustability for precise opening with minimum pre-open or simmer.
- Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Model 215V has seal cap for vacuum service.
- Model 337 has 'lift-pin' lift device for easy manual testing.
- Bronze nozzle and disc as standard. Optional SS trim available.
- Each valve tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.