The Wahl HSICBB-P Calibration Black Body is a portable ambient temperature black body used for single point calibration verification and checking of thermal imaging cameras and point infrareds.
With an accuracy of ± 0.3°F (0.2°C), the Wahl Portable Black Body is the most reliable way to confirm the accuracy of your instruments in house and in the field.
Affordable and easy to use, simply turn the black body on and choose either °F or °C.
Set your thermal imaging camera or infrared thermometer to the correct emissivity, aim at the target area, and compare readings.
The result will confirm that your unit is within tolerance, and you can calculate the correction for zero error.Features
- Easy to Use
- °F or °C
- 3” diameter concentric rings with integral 4-wire RTD sensor
- 4-wire RTD thermometer
Ambient Operating Range
- -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- ± 0.3° F or ± 0.2° C over entire range
- °F or °C user selectable
- 4-Digit 1” high LCD
Display Update Rate
- 10 seconds
- 0.1° F or C
- None, assumes the ambient temperature
- 0.95 or ± 0.02
- 1 - 3.6 Volt Lithium Thionyl Chloride Battery, size AA
- Approximately 3 years, with “Low Bat” indicator
- Pelican® 1150
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes with case closed)
Size / Weight
- 9.12” x 7.56” x 4.32” (23.2 x 19.2 x 11.1 cm) 2.85 lbs (1.29 kg)
- User Manual
- NIST Certificate of Conformance