The SCULMATIC MK V flow sensing switch activates SCULMATIC air or electric throttle actuators to increase the truck’s engine from idle to full pumping speed when delivery nozzle is opened and flow begins.
The SCULMATIC MK V is a discharge check valve when installed between the meter and hose reel.Features
- Pumping rate is controlled from the nozzle to permit high pumping speeds and delivery control
- Check valve required by weights and measures
- Flow control switch and check valve combined in one unit
- Reduces hose pressure at idled speed and eliminates damaging surge and shock pressures
- Available with electric or air switch